Nojing Khansang Expedition
Mount Nojin Kangsang is one of the beautiful peaks in Tibet and it is located in between the way Zhangmu to Lhasa of Tibet. This peak was first climbed by a Japanese climber called Tadakiyo Sakahara (56). The base camp can be settled at Anyang Pu. The Advance Base camp is located in the eastern ridge of Nojing Khangsantg. Beyond the Anyang Pu base camp. From the ABC, now you can advance your climbing and gradually resting and fixing your day camps, it takes approximately 9 days to reach on the Summit.
Another easiest route to climb this peak from Karo La, This route goes toward the summit of its southwest ridge. In between there is a Karo glacier at the high of 6650m. From this ridge Nojinkangsang was first climbed on April 28, 1986 by a Chinese – Tibetan mountaineering team, which was included by 12 climbers. From Karo La to the Lhasa, it is about 190KM far in this distance.
Nojing Khangsang Expedition
1 to 15+ Person
Breakfast in Kathmandu / Full board during Touring and Expedition.
Strenuous / Chalenging
3* Hotels in Kathmandu / Hotel and Guesthouse during touring and Camping during Expedition.
Spring & Autumn
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu - Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 - 03: Preparing for Expedition and Tibet visa
Day 04 Drive to Zhangmu / Nyalam Hotel F/B
Day 05 Reserve Day at Nyalam Guest House F/B
Day 06 Drive to Xigatse Hotel F/B
Day 07 Drive to Base Camp
Day 08 - 21 Climbing Period of Noijin Khang.
Day 22 Drive to Lhasa Hotel F/B
Day 23 Lhasa: Sightseeing Hotel F/B
Day 24 Lhasa: Sightseeing Hotel F/B
Day 25 Flight: Lhasa-Kathmandu Hotel B/B
Day 26: Free Day and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 27: Final departure
- 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in 3 star standard on B/B basis
- Cook & Kitchen Boy from Tibet at base camp
- Base camp and ABC Foods and fuel, Complete camping equipments.
- Nepali staffs insurance
- Airport/Hotel/Airport & Kathmandu/Border/Kathmandu transfer
- Hotel or Guest Houses in Tibet on Full Board Basis
- Climbing Permit fee
- Custom Clearance & fees in Kathmandu & in Tibet Border (Zhangmu)
- Liaison Office & Interpreter, Road Maintenance fee
- Transportation: Jeep for Member & Truck for baggage
- 3 Yaks CBC to ABC 60 Kgs. per member - after sharing camping Food & Equipments
- 2 Yaks ABC to CBC 45 Kgs. Per member - after sharing camping Food & Equipments
- 1 Tent each member for Base Camp
- One btl Oxyzen Mask & regulator for medical use
- Major meals during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipment, Altitude tents & Food for members & Sherpas
- Medical & Personal high risk Insurance
- Nepal re-entry Visa Fee
- Telephone & Laundry, Alcoholic beverages and items of a purely personal nature
- Emergency Transportation Cost
- Russian Oxygen (4 liters)
- Mask & Regulator
- Satellite Phone
- China Visa fee
- High Altitude Sherpa
- Climbing Gears up to Summit