Kailash Tour for Indian Pilgrims
The word Kailasha in Sanskrit means crystal and in all the spiritual traditions, crystal is a purest state of mind; The Mt. Kailash is not made of physical crystal, but because of the purity, we call it a crystal mountain. People who have gone there, they have felt a sanctity, a change of consciousness, a certain peace of mind. --By Swami Veda Bharti
Kailash tour yatra for Indian pilgrims is designed for only Indian pilgrims, All foriegn pilgrims are requested to see Kailash Overland Tour. Both can be joined if some body single, Please surf Kailash departure from the homepage. Happy Journey!
Kailash Yatra Tour
10 - 60+ Person
Brekafast in Kathmandu / Full board south Indian vegitarian food during yatra.
3* Hotel in Kathmandu / Hotel and Guest house during yatra.
April to September
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing and Preparation
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Nyalam, 160km., 3700m.
Day 03: Nyalam full day acclimatization
Day 03: Drive Nyalam to Saga, 280km., 4500m.
Day 03: Drive Saga to Mansarovar, 335km., 4510m.
Day 03: Puja at Lake & Drive Mansarovar to Darchen, 110km., 4600m.
Day 03: Drive Darchen to Tarboche & Trek to Diraphuk, 12km., 4890m.
Day 03: Trek Diraphuk to Zhulthulphuk over Dolmala Pass (5600m), 22km., 4790m.
Day 03: Trek Zhutulphuk to Darchen then Drive to Horchu (4500m)
Day 03: Drive back to Saga
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Free until airport time and drop to airport for final departure.
- 3 Nights Hotels in 3* Hotel at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Transportation and assistance for Pashupatinath Darshan
- Kathmandu / Kodari / kathmandu Land Transportation
- Transportation by Luxury Bus while Kailash yatra (In Tibet)
- Hindi & English Speaking Local Tibetan Guide
- All local and monastery entrance fees
- Yak & yak man for baggage and other stuff suply during Kailash Parikrama
- All Hotels & guesthouse stays during Yatra
- Freshly cooked full board food during Yatra
- Chef and Kitchen crew with all kitchen equpments
- Mineral waters & Juices during Yatra
- Oxygion and first aid kit
- Insurance for Sherpa & Kitchen Crew
- Aiport pick up / drop while arrival and departure.
- Any additional Cost mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Tibet visa fee
- Evacuation or rescue cost
- Nepal reentry visa fee
- Border clearance fees
- Others which is not mentioned on the above included items.